How to delete emails in Gmail, is important to know! Email is electronic mail that is commonly used to exchange messages between users via the internet. Sending messages via e-mail is much more efficient because it can immediately reach the recipient, even in just a matter of seconds.
You can delete emails easily and practically. Both via smartphones and laptops. Before deleting an email, you must make sure you can log into your account first.
This Is How to Delete Emails in Gmail on Your Device!
The more often and the amount of information sent and received via email. Make the column slowly fill up. Email storage may not be able to accept new messages anymore.
To overcome this, the user must delete the email so that storage space can be made available to receive new email messages. To delete emails, you can do it one by one or all at once.
Before deleting an email, you must make sure the email you want to delete is a message that is no longer important. Here are the steps on how to delete Emails in Gmail which can be done via smartphone or laptop.
- First, please open the Gmail application on your smartphone.
- Select several emails that you want to delete, then click the emails.
- Click the trash button at the top of the view screen.
- Then confirm the deletion of the email by clicking ‘OK’.
After the process of deleting emails is complete, the deleted messages will go to the trash box and be stored in the system automatically. After 30 days, the email in the trash will be permanently deleted by the system.
This is a basic provision that Gmail does, just in case one day the message is needed again. So that after entering the trash, the email is still stored in the system. It’s just that, it will automatically disappear in 30 days.
How to Delete Emails at Once on a Smartphone
Deleting emails one by one will certainly take a lot of time and effort. So you can also the process of deleting this email at once with one tap. Here are the easy steps on how to delete Emails in Gmail.
- First, open the Gmail application on your smartphone.
- Select the email you want to delete, by holding for a few seconds on the screen until a tick appears on the sender’s profile.
- Select the emails you want to delete altogether.
- Press the trash button at the top of the view screen.
- Confirm the deletion of the email by clicking ‘OK’
That’s how to delete emails in Gmail that you can find out. I hope this article provides useful information!