How to screen record on Android is of course very easy to do. The good news is that you can also try this without having to use the application. Even so, many people don’t know about this feature and how to use it. In general, all Android smartphones are equipped with a screen record menu and of course different ways to use it. But if you don’t know how to use it, see the detailed explanation below.
How to Screen Record on Android Without an Application
It’s possible to record the screen on each smartphone, it usually varies depending on the brand. For that, just see how to record the screen on several smartphone brands below.
How to Screen Record On a Samsung cellphone
- First of all, open the quick settings menu by dragging the screen up and then down.
- Then, click “sound settings”, and select the menu “Start recording”. The recording control panel appears at the top right.
- If you want to stop recording, you can click “stop”.
- Then, your screen recording video will automatically be saved in the gallery.
How to Screen Record On Oppo Cellphone
- How to screen record on Android on the first Oppo cellphone, namely open the settings first.
- After that, look for the “screen recording” menu, then you need to select the “record screen” option.
- Wait until a notification about the recording process appears on the screen. After that, you can record according to the desired duration.
- If you want to stop, click “stop”, then the recording will automatically be saved in the HP memory.
How to Screen Record On HP Realme cellphone
- First of all, open the Quick Menu on the Notification bar by swiping the screen from top to bottom.
- Next, click the “screen recording” icon, then allow access if the system asks for it.
- Then, the screen recording will automatically activate and a floating button will appear on the screen. You can record by starting to press the icon.
- When you have finished recording, you can click the button again. Then the video will automatically be saved on the internal storage.
How to screen Record On a Xiaomi cellphone
- The initial step is to open the default screen recorder application from the cellphone, after that click the option to start recording the screen.
- Then, the screen recorder application will automatically close, then the start button will appear and hover on the screen.
- To start, click the “Start” button.
- If you want to stop, you need to press “Stop”, then the recording will automatically be saved in the gallery.
So, that’s a series of how-to screen records on Android in 5 cellphone brands that you need to know. So now you don’t need to be confused about how to record the screen, so good luck trying.